Thursday, August 5, 2010

An Important Message by June Child.

"Felllllllow minions from Veeeeenus... I call upon thee, and I persuade you to join me in my pre menstual syndromic rant! Raise your voices, be heard, and allow your estrogen drenching souls to be heard! I preferebly call this time my "moon time",and if allowed, I will ecstatically explain why! There are a few reasons why I believe that our menstrual cycle is tightly associated with the moon. Like the Moon, we go through a 28 day cycle. It takes 28 days for that 1/12th of a pea size egg to pass through our ovarian tubes and like this process, the moon goes through a 28 day cycle. Also, through out, history we associate the moon with emotions. And with this, our woman hood rises to the surface and during this time, WHAT do we experience ladies!? Not only do we encounter a Physical shift, where our lower abdomen expands to welcome this invasive, instrusive process that enflates our ovarian tubes and tenderizes our euphoria,filled, love sacks, but we are also forced to cater or combat our psychological stabillity, and our emotional upheavals. But these emotional upheavals arent meant to do damage! They are meant to gently shake things up. Truth is, people arent very comfortable with that!, but it surely doesnt make it wrong!! The power of emotion and our hormones is sadly misinterpreted, but our task is to control it and use it for the greater good! "

No comments:

Post a Comment