Friday, March 19, 2010

Elements of Spirit.

I've come to realizations about things. Realizations can be black or white. NO inbetween. This one seemed black at first, but shortly after, was unveiled to be white. Things are clear. My senses are acutely tuned in. My thoughts are focused. My intentions are grounded and honest. I feel my womanhood rising to the occasion and each moment is captured by success and gratification. I feel empowered, alive, gregarious, enticing, strong, noble, and like a true empress. Pain and time have become my allies to reach higher grounds, and I say higher grounds because for the first time in my life, I feel like I've actually set foot on ground. I've always known myself to be scattered with my thoughts, overly passionate with my emotions, taunting with my cleverness, and scheming with charm to get it my way, but that has been locked in a vault and put away as for who I was. I'm in it, but no longer of it. I can speak of these vices for I am no longer in their grasp. I've unleashed and I'm walking up that great big hill of faith and knowing. I see the pain as an opportunity for growth. I see obstacles as a way to challenge myself and reconquer myself. Not only do I see my own obstacles, but I also see obstacles on a large scale. World views and needs are on my front burner. I want to give.

I've yearned for a foundation, maybe even a tangible one: a home. I'm in the process of purchasing a home which will be a blessing if all comes through. I have an amazing job. Full of opportunities.

Other than that sort of foundation, I've yearned for one within, and it has manifested. I'm not boasting, but I want to share this as a testament for those that seek it.

I know where I'm going, and the revelation is radiant, but not so much that its blinding.

The realizations are important. That means that the lesson is in sight and it can be learned. I have learned. You will and are capable of finding benevolence, happiness, get rid of the ego, and allow your virtues to rise. Everyone has their own journey which should be respected. Mine has just begun. Truly, I feel that today is the first day to the rest of my life. My soul is like a bookcase and I 've just turned to seek a new book. I'm eager to read of the next lesson. Maybe I will be blessed with a moment to rejoice. I've spent too many days absorbing. I've filtered what came my way. I've built healthy barriers instead of spiked fences. I'm protected by my souls tools which are faith, love, hope, and courage. I no longer feel the need to hide away from myself. I've fallen in love with life all over again and the feeling is more potent thant before. It's strong. I'm ready.

When you are here, everything seems to slow down. You can see each beat between the the flaps of a hummingbird. You can capture time in your heart. It will intimidate the weaker, but dont scare them away. Embrace them. Patience is key. I used to think. Now I know. I truly know. It's as if each element within me has found a harmony and it's a beautiful sound. Earth, Water, Air, and Fire. I'm walking on the earth, moving fwd. I'm washing away my soul with water. The air refreshes my mind, and Fire is burning within. My dreams are manifesting. I'm ready. I'm ready. I'm ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment