Thursday, February 18, 2010

1+1=2 Episode 1: Jade and Monty

Monty: ........Jade?

Jade: Fucking MontyCristo! I thought I told you I never wanted to see you again! WTF are you doing at my job? YOU always pull this shit on me... Whatever it is, make it.....

Monty: (Monty turns to look at her, and seeks her eyes with the help of the wind that swifts her hair away from her face, and he is once again immersed in all her being. Her words fall upon deaf ears , and he interrupts her)

Monty: Jadi! I need to tell you something! I'm not quite sure if it's a sign. Or if It's romantic. Or if it's the universe helping me gather strength to say this...well...either way, please help me make sense of this....the other day, I stepped into a book store, you know the one down by the bike path we used to ride our bikes on? Well, and while I was there, I was searching for a book with something poetic. I was in dire need of something symbolic, rich, deep, or passionate, ...I was in dyer need of some funky soul...n e ways, i was at the book store, and in my search for poetic justice, I turned a corner and my jacket was caught in the corner of this book. It's a copy of "Sex for dummies"... and I thought of you. Do you remember that one time, you laid on my bed...and we searched funny love quotes? And you read, "If sex is natural how come there are so many books on doing it?" And we laughed. And suddenly I remembered your laugh. You laughter..and my laughter. and how we laughed together...truly just how immersed we were in one another. and the thought of sex escaped me and instead the feeling of love embraced me. So Jade, I guess what I'm trying to tell you is that, although we humans may need to be taught how to have sex, we can never be taught how to love. and well, if we did need to be taught the emotion of love, i'd like for you to repeat your laughters on my bed, so that i may reminisce on them and learn all about love. Your love that is.

Jade: Monty,....(pauses and allows the words to sink....)...Mont....I--Thank you, but lets just say....Just leave me alone. Don't u get it? Ive fallen in love with life. You just realized that there is such a thing of falling....just dont let it be me..dont even allow yourself to desire it to be me. Falling in love is when 1+1 = 1. (holds up one finger in each hand and brings them close together) In this case, you and I will always equal to 2. (separates left hand finger from right hand finger) you go your way, and I'll go mine. And stop pulling this shit. You know I'm not yours...I belong to the earth, the wind, and with the freedom lovers. so quit the pussy shit and stop twittering me around.... you are semi creepy, but will surely be fully creepy if you don't quit the "i stand outside your job with a fucking raincoat that covers my bleeding heart" ......

Monty: Fuck you.

Jade: Sure! BUT ONLY after you've completed "sex for dummies" and then promise to publish "Chicken Soup for the fucked up souls"....

4 comments:

  1. "Falling in love is when 1+1 = 1. (holds up one finger in each hand and brings them close together)"

    Clever.

    Cool stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have an amazing talent that the world is yearning to see. Let's never waste another day again. We have it in us to change the scene. I love you.

    x/o

    ReplyDelete